Modular construction for seniors with diminishing autonomy
Client: Les Douces Heures de L’Âge
Contract Value: 3 200 000$
Architect: Les Architectes Goulet et Lebel S.E.N.C.
Location: 29, chemin d’en Haut, Natashquan, Québec G0G 2E0
Construction of a modular residence comprised of 10 dwellings including :
- One wheelchair adapted and accessible dwelling.
- One dwelling for the supervising tenant.
- A community hall, a dining hall, a multi-purpose room and a laundry room.
- Prefab Modular construction.
- Installation and Integration of an access control system.
- Earthworks and related activities.
- This project was subject to Novoclimat standards and the building is covered by the Guarantee Plan for new Residential Buildings.